Please select how many years of sailing experience you have.
I’m uncomfortable executing boat maneuvers, even with guidance.
I’m unfamiliar with boating terminology.
I’m comfortable working any position on the boat, with minimal instruction.
I’m comfortable giving crew direction while sailing.
I’m familiar with the terminology for basic maneuvers and boat anatomy.
I know the functions of all (or most) parts of the boat, and can describe how to use them with technical sailing terminology.
Please select one.
Registration fee includes: Lake Pleasant Park entrance fees, Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday continental breakfast and lunch. All seminars, use of boats (credit card required as damage deposit), on the water coaching, and awards. Registration fee increases to $295 October 1. No refunds after October 1, 2019.
Fee is per person. For groups call 602-499-3844.
Waiver & Release:
In consideration of your accepting my registration form and fee, I agree to the following:
- I will comply with all safety procedures and instructions including, but not limited to, complying with any and all USCG regulations and requiring all on board the vessel, including me and other crew, to wear USCG approved life jacket at all times while on the water.
- I release the NWSA, Women’s Sailing Foundation, Tumbleweed Sailing, their respective members, coaches, volunteers, sponsors, agents or committee personnel from any and all liability for any injury to me or a yacht arising out of my participation in this event and all social events connected therewith, whether such loss is due to property damage including but not limited to boats chartered from the SeaScouts and/or any and all of its gear, personal injury or loss of life, even if such loss or injury is due to the negligence of any party so released.
- I assume all risk of accident, loss of property including but not limited to loss of boat and/or any or all of its gear and personal injury or loss of life arising out of my participation in this event and use of club facilities, due to failure or breakage of the yacht boarded or any of its equipment and/or weather and sea condition.
- I understand that my name and e-mail address will be printed in the program, which will be made available to our sponsors, unless I have indicated otherwise on the registration form submitted.
- I do hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by the Women’s Sailing Foundation and/or National Women’s Sailing Association, or anyone authorized by the Women’s Sailing Foundation and/or National Women’s Sailing Association, of any and all photographs taken of me in all forms and media and for any purpose whatsoever without further consideration.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.